Saturday, August 06, 2011

Top 5 Things Pinterest Has Taught Me

If you haven't been toPinterest lately, you should go.

It's crazy to see how much cool stuff there is out there!

I get so many great ideas from there...and I may or may not browse for a couple hours at a time :)

In all my browsing, I have noticed some very distinct trends, and learned some useful lessons!

And now I will share with you some of my newfound wisdom :)


1. Anything can be put on a stick. Whoopie pies, cake pops, oreo cookies, brownies, cheesecake, even pie!



2. Speaking of pops, S'mores are almost as versatile...on sticks, in bars, cookies, as gifts, oh my!




3. Moustaches are everywhere. Seriously. Although there is a t-shirt that's pretty cool on there...it says "I moustache you a question" tehehe



4. A party can be as creative as you want...the possibilities are endless!





5. Look around your house. Take the first thing you see, and I bet you can make it into a wreath! Seriously. I've even seen them with crayons or clothespins. That's not to say they don't look awesome though!


And a bonus lesson...anything can be upcycled into anything. Take this milk jug for example....in case you can't find your lunchbox one day!


5 comments:

  1. interesting finds!
    thou the vagina thing, creeps me out :-s, i'd say.
    ioana
    www.karaAndAndu.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest, too! Highly addicting. I've seen the milk jug box before and keep meaning to try it. Have you made it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you open my eyes to new things, jade! whoopie pies on a stick...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, LOVED this post!! So true! Pinterest is addicting and trends become quite apparent don't they?!! Loved the lessons you've taken away from it. :) ~Bri~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot to add CHALKBOARDS! They are everywhere, and you can use them for anything! It's craaazy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10