Monday, October 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge, Day Three

What Kind of Person Attracts You?


For my purposes, I'm assuming this question is not just "guy" related, but friends too.

Most of the time I'm attracted to people that I would like to be more like in some way (this includes Daniel!)....or that likes to talk as much as I do, so we can't help but "click" :)
Some of the traits someone has that would make me want to get to know them better are:
-Outgoing
-Humble
-Honest
-Spontaneous
-Mature
-Organized/clean home (totally superficial, but I want to be that way, so I want to learn from people that are :))
-Loyal
-Kind hearted
-Positive attitude
-Of course, a good, sarcastic sense of humor never fails to suck me in as well! LOL



Friendship!

Source: imgfave.com via Jade on Pinterest


6 comments:

  1. I don't know that I have many of the traits you list for a friend, but at least we share the same sense of humor. I love Scrubs. (My husband thinks it is stupid.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list :) And I love the Shrubs photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a quiet person by nature but I attract loud and outgoing people. I find them fun to be around and bring out the loud and outgoing person in myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Shrubs photos. Your list makes for a really good and loyal friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like being around people that are easy to talk to/with. Then I find out if we have similar likes and dislikes.

    Sarcastic humor is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe Jade!! Clean/organized home!! now i know y we became friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10