Monday, August 01, 2011

Half a Year Later...

Technically, she's 6 and a half months, and I'm just blogging about it late, but that's how I roll...

I have spent 24 hours a day with Danica since she was born (minus the blessed 11 hours a night that she sleeps right through!), and yet, I still feel like I've "missed" her life. It's been such a blur of fun and giggles, I can't believe it's been 6 months already!


Danica would also like to wish all of her fellow boobie baby friends a Happy Breastfeeding Week!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie pie! Funny, I've been lucky enough to be there just about 24/7 for my little guy and yet I still feel like I missed some of it too. I think that's just how it is when you love your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. My little one will be 1 next week. The time has gone by so quickly. She is adorable! I did not know it was Breastfeading Week. I was able to breastfeed both of my little ones. Have an awesome Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute baby and such a cute way to remember her milestones. Happy birthday Danica!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10