Saturday, June 09, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 9...Fresh Fruit

Unfortunately, this is a sad fresh fruit post.

I love watermelon! Love it. It's one of the highlights of summertime for me! One of the biggest disappointments however, is cutting into a watermelon that I've been looking forward to only to find that it's all mushy inside :(

It happened to me today. I picked up this guy at Costco yesterday and thought that a breakfast of yogurt and watermelon sounded divine.

I ended up having just yogurt :(


He's crying real watermelon tears for me!

2 comments:

  1. I think he's crying because he's a watermelon. I'd cry if I was a watermelon. Fat and seedy. Not a great combo if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10