Thursday, August 09, 2012

Thankful Thursday!




Source: google.com via Mary Lou on Pinterest



How was your week?

If you write a TT post, please come link up...it doesn't have to be long, even the ONE thing you are most thankful for this week :)

This week I am thankful for:

1. 7 Gallons of beans that were given to me by a friend today...Pickled beans, yum!!!

2. The water guy filled our girls' pool today, now we're prepared for more hot weather if it comes :)

3. That THREE of my girls took a nap this afternoon :) I'm paying for it now though, LOL

4. Last night there was a big storm..It was beautiful, and we needed the rain!!

5. Once the storm was over, the rainbow was beautiful! I stood outside for a long time looking at it and thinking about the promise that God gave along with rainbows :)

6. Evenings relaxing and watching Chuck with my man!

7. That my mom came for dinner to my house, not once, but TWICE this week! It's been too long...

8. That my grandma could come for dinner too!

9. Having Daniel's grandparents visit. We had a great dinner and enjoyed having them visit at our home for the evening :)

10. A small but bountiful harvest from our little veggie garden!

11. Hot afternoons at Rotary Lake.

12. The iced coffee that I made all by myself that tasted GOOD! *Note to self: buy more hazelnut syrup!

13. The gifts that my mom bought the girls...matching sundresses that are beautiful!!

14. My wise wise husband :)

15. Bubbles from the dollar store

16. Making progress on our house!!

17. That my father in law let Daniel use his track hoe to make our renovations and landscaping a little easier :)

18. That I got a couple good runs in as last minute training for the race on Saturday!

19. Air conditioners

20. Costco margarita mix!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10