Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday...Springtime is here!




Source: google.com via Jade on Pinterest



Today, my mother in law and sister in law are up visiting. It's so awesome having them here...my sister in law and I have been really bonding over the last year or so, and we really enjoy when we get to spend time together!
Right now everyone is busy, and I happen to be home alone with the two babies, so I thought I'd post Thankful Thursday a little early today!
It also gives you a little more time to link up if you'd like.
Doesn't it seem like it's much easier to think of things we are thankful for when the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming like this?

This week I am thankful:

1. blooming flowers!

2. frogs in the pond, so my girls have something to play with lol

3. Family that can come visit!

4. Spending face to face time with my sister in law...we talk on the phone daily, but it's nice to hang out :)

5. happy children! Must be the weather :)

6. a fully stocked fridge!

7. My friend Lindsay who grew some plants for me...I hope I can keep them alive!

8. Spending Mother's day having a barbecue with friends...it was so fun!

9. Enjoying a glass of yummy wine

10. My big strong husband and his tractor that moves dirt wherever I need it in the yard

11. That Addison's face is almost completely healed, with no serious cosmetic damage

12. my new iPhone and all the great apps that come with it!

13. Getting to go on a date with my husband this week...to the Avengers! It was amazing

14. yummy crock pot recipes

15. My new Bumble Bag! Watch for the blog review of it soon :)

16. That I can run 5 km! thanks for the inspiration Alison!

17. That the tire shop was able to fix the huge hole in my tire yesterday. when I saw the wrench sticking out of my tire, I figured we'd have to buy a new one for sure! Thanks tire guys :)

18. That Daniel has had a week off work and has been using it to help me SO much with the girls. I haven't been to a soccer game in over a week!

19. Watermelon

20. For all of the new babies that have been arriving safely into the world :)


1 comment:

  1. You have so much to be thankful for! :)
    I second you on the fridge full of food and the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10