Saturday, May 19, 2012

Currently...

It's a low-key Saturday night, so I thought I'd hop on my blog and you know, just hang out :)
I saw this on Pinterest awhile ago...if you do it on your blog, please let me know in the comment so I can read it!

Currently:

Watching-The Proposal (aka, best movie ever!) with my mother in law and sister in law

Eating-A tiny square of the Reese's Peanut Butter bars that I found the recipe for on Pinterest

Drinking-A martini!

Wearing-Glamour Mom tank and yoga pants. Unflattering, yet comfy :)

Feeling-Relaxed and happy after a great day with family!

Weather-Sweater weather, but it was nice enough to have a campfire in our yard tonight!

Wanting-To be able to run 10 Km by the end of May.

Needing-To plant my garden!

Thinking-About how much work I have to do this week...one day at a time, right?

Enjoying-My visit with Angela and Karen...I love having them here!



And, just for fun, here's some photos that I took with my new iPhone today!



Weee!

Flying like an angel :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by Nicole...it's great to have you here!

      Delete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10