Friday, September 02, 2011

Rainbow Eyes


Yes, it's my second post tonight, lol. I just happened to get my camera back from my sister yesterday, and found these pictures on it...they are from the last time we hung out together. We went to my friend Amy's stagette party, and Dakota asked if she could do something funky with my eyes and hair :)

I loved them!

What a great excuse to wear eye makeup like this! For the whole night, I did not feel like a frumpy mom of four young kids. I felt FUN!


And here's the hair, in case you were interested :)


Thanks for dressing me up, Dakota!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! It's so fun to get dressed up once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! It's definitely fun to dress up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes I saw you!! you looked wonderful:) and tall:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eye makeup! She did a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Yeah, I really do have a talented little sis :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a good reason to share:-) Found you on Wild Wkd Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    What a beautiful mom of four!
    Definately no frump.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10