Wednesday, September 06, 2006

woah woah!!

Okay...THAT is amazing! I can't believe that you all found out about me making a trip to the hospital the other night...all I told was my mom:) Anyway, it's a little embarassing, but it WAS a FALSE ALARM!! I thought that maybe my water had broken, but was pretty sure it hadn't. However, I called maternity anyway just to ask....and of course they were like, "come right in so we can check the baby's heart rate and stuff and depending on how things go, we might keep you here." So we went. The baby was fine...I'm still 2cm dilated (It's officially been a week at 2) and they sent me home. Hey, at least Daniel got his ice cap from Timmy's:)
So now here I am....3 days overdue. I just thought that after having Addison early, I'd see how it felt to go 10 days over like Amber:) I hope not many guys read this, but yessterday the doctor did a membrane sweep to try and get things going. They did for a few hours, but stopped as soon as I went to bed., so now, I go in tomorrow for another one. She said that if I haven't had it by the 11th she'll induce me.
Anyway, that's the update, have a great day everyone:)
And hey, with my mom around and a hotline to PRBI people, you'll probably all know when the baby comes before we do!!!

9 comments:

  1. dude, I feel for you!!! Don't stress out though, the baby will come when he/she should, and then time will fly...
    I'm continuing to pray for you. Can't wait to hear! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah! new blog template! i thought i was on the wrong site at first- looks great- i guess you're finding some things to do to pass time eh jade. love ya!!!

    teresa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jade! Congratulations on your new daughter! Yvonne let me know today, and I wanted to leave a comment here quickly. I'm Yvonne's sister, in case you're wondering. Enjoy your time getting used to life with 2 little girls :) Congrats again
    Chrystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats jade n' dan!!! what a beautiful little girl- grandma's already sent me a pic- i can't wait to come meet tegan (have i mentioned i love the name- you know it jaders!)and spend time with addison and you both! love ya tons!!!
    teresa:)
    jade-should i be afraid now??? i shoulda bet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jade!
    I love the name Tegan(spelling correct?) I can just see these 2 being the best of friends as they grow up. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Luv ya!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Daniel and Jade
    Congratulations! I hope everything is going well for you *smiles* That's so exciting!!!
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10