Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome baby Tegan!

Well, of all the days for me to have camera trouble, today would have to be it...I am having trouble importing photos of our bundle of joy onto the computer...I'm working on it as fast as I can, but until I can get it to work, all I have is stats, sorry:(

Tegan Lilly Steckly joined us on Saturday morning at 7:45 after 5 and a half hours of labour...she weighed in at 8lb 5oz...almost a full two pounds bigger than her sister:) It was pretty amazing to meet her...she has been wonderful so far, except for the 24 hours of gas that kept her crabby:)
I promise I'll get pics up soon!

6 comments:

  1. way to go jade- 4th day as a mom of 2 and you're already blogging! too bad about the camera- atleast the actual camera is working so you can take lotsa pics of cute little tegan and addison- hope you can share them with us soon. love ya! have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH for TEGAN!!! Can't wait to see the little one! I'm so happy for you, can't wait to hear more and see the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? Hope all is well. Look forward to seeing some pics since we won't be up for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jade, I have pics, and I am trying to send them to you....what is your email addy? It's sad I know, i'm your sister and I don't have your email! I need to add it! Talk to you soon!
    Jael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade, I saw the picture on Teresa's blog - Tegan is beautiful! Just like her mommy *smiles* I hope you're doing well!
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10