Friday, March 20, 2015

Just A Little Post

A long time ago on the blog I talked about different moments we have as parents. Most time seems to slip away in the routine of the day....some happy, some stressful, some sad. Then there are the tiny moments, sometimes even just a few seconds, that seem to slow time to a crawl and etch themselves as memories onto our hearts. You know the ones; when you see one child give another a hug, or see them laughing together, or when you see your husband give the baby a kiss out of the corner of your eye :) Some moments are just quick and so precious.

That being said, today was a pretty ordinary, yet crazy-as-always Friday. It's spring break, which means that there was noise all. Day. Long. I cooked, we baked cookies, I rocked Sadie to sleep, Danica fell and bonked her head, I did laundry, we watched a show.
After supper, things finally slowed down a bit and I  got the girls ready for bed. I tucked Myka and Danica in, said goodnight to Addison and Tegan, then brought Sadie out to the living room to read a book.
No sooner had I sat down, that Sadie started squirming to get off my lap. She looked around the living room and said, "Da! Daa!"
She crawled to the edge of the living room and called it again.
"Are you looking for the girls Sadie? They went to bed!"
She then proceeded to crawl down the hall and smacked Addison and Tegan's door with her hand!
It was a little longer than one of those momenta I talked about above, but still....so precious and one that I won't soon forget! Needless to say, Addison and Tegan are now rolling around on the living room floor with a VERY happy Sadie baby :)

Enjoying this almost makes up for the fact that I have a mountain of laundry to fold once my little tornado goes to bed
Happy Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10