Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful Thursday.













How was your week? Mine was probably the busiest I've had in a long long long time. And although I'm kind of in a "bummed out" mood right now, I do have plenty of things to be thankful for.
Be sure to link up at the bottom of this post if you wrote a TT post this week!

This week I am thankful:

1. For green grass

2. For my first haircut since Christmas...it was getting bad!

3. For my good friend Alison for inspiring me to run. I am in love with running. Thank you Alison!

4. That our sunflowers are growing. Myka loves them :)

5. That Addison has made almost a full recovery from her accident last week!

6. For the clearance sale at Zellers

7. For my new curtains and blinds...courtesy of the clearance sale at Zellers!

8. That the magic erasers (all two of them) took the permanent marker off the walls last Sunday without ruining the paint. The house wasn't mine...it belonged to my sister's landlord. Thank you magic erasers! 

9. For my crock pot

10. For the garlic and jalapeño stuffed olives from Costco!

11. That I picked up all of the girls' soccer outfits, minus the shorts, for $32 at the consignment store :)

12. For my friend Angela, for inspiring me to work out this morning. I didn't want to, but I'm glad I did!

13. For forgiveness.

14. For the peace that God brings when my soul is weary. I have such a hard time processing emotional events it would seem, but I know I can rest in him. Thank you Jesus.

15. That my Grandma came to spend the day with me the other day. I cannot express how much I LOVE spending the day with her! She is a breath of fresh air :)

16. That a solo vacation with Daniel is a strong possibility this summer!

17. That my friend Melissa welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world this week, and that i got to snuggle him when he was only hours old. Baby fever!!!

18. That Tegan can say her "R's"! She has always struggled with them, but in the last two days, there has been definite progress. Go Tegan!

19. http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2012/05/whats-wrong-with-mothers-day-in-table.html this post from an awesome blog. You hit the nail on the head, ladies.

20. For little compliments. My love language is 100% words of affirmation, and a small compliment can get me through the day, or even the week! Thank you.

What are YOU thankful for this week?


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I missed it again this week! We have been so busy but I'm trying to get back into the blogging thing. Next week, I promise!!

    Loved your list this week by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10