Saturday, September 08, 2007

Tegan's One!

So, this sunday, Tegan turns one! Last Sunday, we had the party:)
We had a great time...Tegan got foam blocks that she LOVES (chewing on) building with, and a cool hat and toque AND some clothes and a baby Einstien toy! What a lucky little girl:) My battery died before the good stuff, but I got some preliminary cake shots!!

The Cake!

Little skeptical..."I thought my mom said that I can't eat flowers!!"

Getting closer!

"Here sis, I'll help you out..I did this last year, it's easy!"

And the cake eating begins! It gets better from here, but we're keeping that a secret!

3 comments:

  1. awww! wish we coulda joined in the party! :)
    great cake jaders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's cute... i love the "i did this last year" comment... you guys have such cute girls!!

    and i'm pretty sure that we're not having twins.... we actually WANTED twins.... but at our ultrasound they said nope.... perhaps they just missed it? i was thinking that the other day so it's funny you mentioned it...

    you guys are in tumbler ridge, right? how far is that from vernon??

    ReplyDelete
  3. JADE! more like "mommy of the year!" what a great cake! so my birthday is in july..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10