Monday, September 15, 2008

Love in a Cup


The first time I ever tried one, that is exactly what popped into my head. I have never actually experienced a drink that, with the first sip, EVERY problem in my head simply melts away, and I can't help but say, 'aaaaaahhhhhh'. In February of this year, or thereabouts, I went to order my latte, and actually said nooooo! very loudly when she said they had stopped carrying them until fall. Since then, my Starbucks visits have dropped waaaay off. But that all changed today, when Amy told me that they were back!!!
So tonight I went...it felt so good to order it, and even better when I took that first sip. Everything relaxed, and for the next 10 minutes, I enjoyed every drop, of the creamy, hot latte. And now, I'm just counting down the minutes, and counting up the change, until my next moment in heaven!

2 comments:

  1. i love the last sentence... and i think you pegged what starbucks does for all mothers alike perfectly... ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, have you tried the pumpkin spice frappucinos????
    THEY ARE SO FREAKING GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10