Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas Jael!!

I don't have any pictures yet because I forgot my camera in the truck, but this morning at 3:23 am Jael had her baby!! Talk about an awesome christmas present!
STATS
Date: December 19, 2006
Time: 3:23am
Place: Dawson Creek Hospital
Sex: it's a GIRL!!!!
Name: Alexa Rae Rochon
Weight: 8'5
Labour: 14 and a half hours....half an hour of pushing. fairly routine, but a bit of meconium in the waters

Mom and baby are doing great, resting up in the hospital until tomorrow. I'm so happy:)
CONGRATULATONS LITTLE SISTER!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jael I can't wait to see the photos.
    Just in time for Christmas great news - the family is getting bigger all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i can't wait to see pics- those cousins are going to have so much fun togeher...a boat load of girls- i can hear the giggles now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10