Friday, May 19, 2006

Makes me feel Special!



Well, as some of you know, pregnancy can make you really tired...and on a day like yesterday, when it was hot and sunny and lazy, I was even more so.
Daniel came into the house for lunch and saw hoe tired I was, so he said that he would play with Addison so I could nap...YES!!
It was such a good nap in the sunshine...but that's not the best part. While I was sleeping, Daniel and Addison decided to set up this bench that we got as a wedding present. We hadn't set it up yet, because until now, we had no lawn!
I was so surprised when I woke up and saw these pics(they showed them to me before i looked outside). i can't wait to plant flowers and enjoy our yard together this summer.
Thank you guys, you made mommy feel very special:) I love you

2 comments:

  1. What sweethearts! I hope my baby is as sweet as Addison, heck i hope my bf turns out as sweet as Daniel! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10