Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Broken Phone aaaaahhh!

Don't you just hate it when your phone breaks? I do! I couldn't call anyone or blog or anything for almost a week! Anyway, It's fixed now and I feel like we are a part of civilization again.
Some updates from when our phone was broken....calving has slowed down alot...It's been really warm here, so the fields are drying out and the cows can stay on the grass and have calves in the warm sun:) It makes it so much easier.
We bought a new computer last week..It's skookum:) It's a tv and moniter in one, so it takes up waaaay less room than our big tv and computer did before. We are very happy with the way it makes our house look:)
I think that's about all the new news....we'll be back with more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10