Friday, April 07, 2006

Bad Hair Day!


These pics were taken the day before Addison got sick. I think they're adorable because they remind us of when she is happy, healthy, and her regular goofy self:)

I took her to the doctor again today...he said that we need to keep a close eye on her for the next few days but that he expects her to make a full recovery soon...I hope so! She's still acting pretty down in the dumps today, we're really looking forward to having our little girl bak to herself. Until then, we pray and cuddle her and baby her and love her:)

2 comments:

  1. What's with the hairdo Addison? I'd demand my money back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addy, Your hair knda looks like your auntie's in the morning! I love you baby girl! Love Auntie Jael

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10