Thursday, July 07, 2011

PMS Prescription

What if I told you that you could have just the right portion of succulent, homemade, moist chocolate cake when you need it most?

Like, when you're pms'ing and there's no other chocolate in the house.

What if I told you that you could have it in under 3 minutes...from start to finish?

Tonight's tutorial is sinfully delicious, and so easy that you will probably be tempted to make it more often than you should.

Or is that just me?

Want to see how easy it is?

Step 1.
Gather:
1 egg
1/4 cup icing sugar
2 Tbspo cocoa
A mug
chocolate chips for garnishing.
Step 2: Mix it all in the mug with a small wisk...except for the chocolate chips.
Step 3: Put it in the microwave for one minute. Any more, and it will probably overbake. It will look a bit wet on top when it comes out, but the middle is most likely baked through...check to make sure if you wish :)
Step 4: Sprinkle the hot cake with chocolate chips.
And that's all!

Now, you may get mad at me for telling you that something so bad is so easy, BUT I can almost guarantee that next time you get a huge chocolate craving and need something quick, you'll write me an email to thank me :)

By the way, I got the idea off pinterest...my other new addiction :)

8 comments:

  1. I totally could have used this blog post the other day:) Thanks for the tip Jade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Would love if you would stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, Jade! I noticed your "Little Lily"... is that your daughter? My maiden name was "Lilly"... just thought that was kinda funny! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jade! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am returning the follow! Your little girl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from blog hop, pls help our community to teach kids and women by following us at
    http://seemask.blogspot.com
    http://potspansandspices.blogspot.com
    http://cakes4rallOccasion.blogspot.com
    http://confessionofascrapaholic.blogspot.com
    Also follow us on FB and twitter and leave msg so we can return the favor
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds good to me! lol

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! {One ends tonight} http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I'm with you on the chocolate, and I love the idea of making it in a mug with ingredients we all have handy! I don't have PMS any more but menopause requires a daily dose, each day of every month of every year :)

    I'm your newest "follower" from the blog hop and would love a follow back.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newiest member - I am following back from last weeks blog hop.... Sorry it took me a while to blog hop back to you....

    What wonderful children you have... and you know 5 isn't any harder than 4... 5 would be a breeze.... :-)


    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10