Monday, April 09, 2007

2 Reasons

There are 2 reasons that I haven't blogged in over a week.
1.My camera is on the outs...I hear rumor that MAYBE the girls might be getting me a new one for mothers day. If that happens, I will be back in business!!!
2. The second reason is that I'm cheating on blogger a little bit. I found Facebook.com and I'm loving it. It's a great way to find old friends and talk to them. Although blogger is still my favorite for posting pics of my family!!!
Bear with me, I will be a turbo blogger again soon, but right now, my camera is not good motivation:)

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. ME TOO!
    I just signed up for Facebook yesterday, after receiving seven invites to join... and YIKES it is crazy addicting! at least we can cheat on blogger together! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10