Friday, August 17, 2012

Let them play

It doesn't feel fair that I'm the only one staring at the mess in my living room today, so I'm sharing it with you! I know you'll appreciate it, and maybe you can even relate? Despite my very best efforts to contain it to the bedroom and the addition, here it has spilled.
The tunnel...such a great purchase as it makes for hours of fun, imaginative play, but the darn thing spans the entire living room!
Ah well, I'll finish my lunch, sip a coffee, and let them play.
The beauty of living in a small house is that when I'm ready to tell the girls to pick up, it won't take long :)
Have a great day, friends! And if any of you want to come for coffee this afternoon, please do. Adult interaction is missed dearly today :)

1 comment:

  1. We have 2 of those pottys and used to have the same dollhouse.Remember PLAY is how kids learn best so pat on your back for making them smarter.Know if i can remember to tell myself that when my kids distroy my house.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10