Sunday, June 03, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge...Day 3, Hands

I took this photo 2 days ago. It was kind of a "blooper" shot in what was supposed to be a balloon filled photo shoot, but I love the way it turned out!

Danica is 16 months now, so she's the one who made it into this post, but with all my girls, I LOVED their hands at this age. They are so cute and pudgy! They are almost never clean because the girls have always been huge explorers at this age...dirt, food, anything. But one thing I do love about it is standing them up to the counter on their little stool and helping them wash their cute little hands! 



1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's talking to the spirits. Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10