Tuesday, May 08, 2012

My New Favourite Website is....


It's new enough that not all of the features are available yet, but there's still enough for me to know that it's an awesome site! 

And for those of us who have yet to get instagram (or an iPhone for that matter!), it's a fantastic tool to have.

Check out these two photos I took of Danica today!

With this first one, I cropped it a little, then increased the highlights in the "exposure" tool. I then added the "dusk" filter (to get to the filters, click the icon that looks like a chemistry beaker) to the photo, and voila! Super cute with a nostalgic colour theme :)



With this second photo, I applied all of the same techniques, with two small changes: I increased the clarity slightly and added the "cross process" filter.


I could play on that site all day. I love how user friendly it is, I love all the awesome tools (I'm just waiting to get a good pic of me so I can try the "spray tan" tool!), and I love that right now, everything on it is FREE! When they do start charging a membership fee, I have a feeling it will be well worth the money :) Also, I'm really looking forward to the collage maker!

**Note**I was not compensated or asked to do a review, I just really like the site :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Mommy of One and Counting. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10