Saturday, January 20, 2007

A day in the life

So our kids just seem to get goofier and have more attitude everyday. most of the time I love it, but sometimes it can be a little irritating or even embarassing, like the other day when Addison threw her first ever temper tantrum in Walmart! I had just paid and was asking her to come get her coat on and she calmly said "non"(No in her language). I asked her again. She screamed a little and threw her soother across the floor. I asked her to go pick it up, which she did grudgingly:) I asked her to come get her coat on. In the middle of the aisle by customer service, she knelt, and then laid in a full face down position and started crying. Maybe she was trying to hide??:) So I picked her up and told her firmly that behavior like that was unacceptable ( think she understood?) and while she cried I put her coat on and carried her out...slightly more embarassed than when I arrived....
Here are some pics of when her attitude is fun, like when she is sharing a snack with mommy:)



And here's a pic of Tegan's mini 'tude...just waiting to blossom:)

1 comment:

  1. Jade the girls are beautiful! You make beautiful babies with incredible personality! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10