Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Links

You may notice that I have put a couple of new links on my blog, well I thought I would explain them a bit.
The Noni link is a product that Daniel and I have started to distribute. The main product is the juice, which is very good for your overall health, and then there are tons of other products to check out, from lip balm to shampoo to tea. I have only tried a few, but so far I love what I have tried! Feel free to check it out and if you have questions, put them in a comment or email me at danielandjade@canoemail.com.
The second link is a website that I found where you can track your food, calories, activites and stuff for the day and see how you do over time. I love it so far!!!
I will post new pics soon, bear with me. Enjoy my links!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I checked out your links - looks cool. That eat tracker might be just what I'm looking for right now. I need to get going with eating healthier but not too crazy about going back on weight watchers, so I'm definitely going to check it out!
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10