Friday, June 30, 2006

ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Guess who turned one yesterday!!!
I can't believe that we've had our little angel for a whole year....time flies when you're having fun:)
I wish I could put all the pics on, but here's a few of the highlights of the party...
Daddy and mommy bought her a swing because she loves swinging soooo much:)



Addison loved digging into her caterpiiler cake!! She ate the whole piece we gave her, then proceeded to lick her fingers as best she could:)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!! We Love You!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jade! I forgot to email you - I set up my own blog (alannalatham.blogspot.com) and was going to email you separately and say hi, but I keep forgetting, so I thought I would just post a comment here for you. That is so cool Addison is 1 already! wow...time flies, hey? Anyways, check out my blog and I'll try to email you soon! I hope you're doing well with your pregnancy too, cute little countdown at the top of your blog *smiles* Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10