Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Is it really Thursday again already? Wow! For being stuck in the longest winter ever known to man, the week sure flew by!
Thankfully, it looks as though there is sunshine and maybe even flowers at the end of the icy tunnel. Maybe we will get spring in time for my sister's July wedding after all!
Anyway, enough about the weather. This week, I am thankful for:

1.Sunday, when we did absolutely nothing. We spent the whole day watching movies, reading, and laying in bed, and it was so refreshing!

2. That the gravel road is dry enough to run on again. I still haven't home for one, but it's nice to know that I could if I want to :)

3. That my cabinets are here! It won't be long until we are in the house now, I hope.

4. That my stuffed sinuses are finally cleaning. I have been so busy all week that I didn't want to try to find the time to go to the doctor for what I'm fairly sure was a sinus infection. I did the best I could at home with a humidifier, tea, Vicks, tea tree oil, and about 4 boxes of Kleenex. After 6 long nights, I was finally able to breathe through my nose all night last night!

5. Lattes with a friend :)

6. Warm sunshine!

7. Snuggly babies that come to visit.

8. Long conversations with my sister Jael in Australia. No one can make me laugh like her!

9. Big Bang theory marathons with my hot guy :) it's such a nice way to real. After we get the kids to bed!

10. That God is big, powerful, and SO good, even in the midst of all of the terrible things that are happening in this world. Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but there is always peace and hope when we rest in Christ. I read the book "Heaven Is For Real" while I was on my trip, and it was an astounding look into the character of our Lord. I am just so thankful for Him!

Have a great week everyone! I'm on my phone, so if you have a link to your post, just leave it in the comments...or just comment with one thing that you are thankful for this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10