Thursday, September 06, 2012

Thankful Thursday...Autumn's Here!



Hello friends!!

This week, Thankful Thursday is shortened to the top 10 things I am thankful for this week. Here they are!


1. My first pumpkin spice latte of the year!

2. Lunch with a friend today...a friend that I really should make an effort to see more often, as she is just awesome!

3. A clean kitchen and shiny sinks after supper!

4. My friend Lindsay. I walk into her house, and I immediately feel at peace. Every time.

5. Myka's quirky sense of humour!

6. My grape candle from Gold Canyon

7. One more burst of hot weather before fall really sets in!

8. That Addison likes her new teacher :)

9. The laundry fairy that folded and put away all of my laundry. Wait....nope! It's still sitting on the couch beside me, taunting me. Oh well...that's what movies are for, right?

10. That Myka has not had ONE accident in over TWO WEEKS!!! (Knock on wood) (giddy laugh).

What are YOU thankful for this week?


4 comments:

  1. Im thankful for youre thankful posts.Cheesy i am yes, but they always remind me not to forget the simple things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful my kids are back in school and I have more time to be productive (or rather catch up on my favorite blogs).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, are you saying what I think you're saying? Thanks for stopping by, I always love seeing your comments Marianne! And yes...so glad that the girls are back in school...they get so bored without it! LOL

      Delete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10