Friday, August 24, 2007

Silent Film:)



Alexa:"Those look good. What are they? Puffed wheat? Yum, I think I'll just...uuuhh..reeacch my hand on over heeere and try me one of those bad boys."
Tegan: "Yummy yummy in my tummy..just chillin and eatin MY puffed wheats. I'm cool."


Alexa: "Why do they make these things so flingin flangin small? You'd think I was trying to eat my hand or something, but I just..can't...quite...get...it into my mouth! Gee Whiz!"
Tegan: "Excuse me mom, did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah, you better get on that one and make sure cuz over ther doesn't do THAT again. Still cool."


Alexa: "Did you see that mom? Did you see how I just popped it into my mouth right there? Mmmmmm, thwwws thwiwwings awwrewe aweweseoeme (full mouth). Let's do htis more often, k?"
Tegan:" What the...? Okay, I am about one puff away from causing some serious harm! And TRUST ME, you do not want to catch the live show of "dropping the cousin in four easy steps! But I'll do it! I will."


And that concludes a wonderful snack time at our house!

4 comments:

  1. That is flippin Hilarious Jade! Good job...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome jade!!!
    tegan looks soo grown up all of a sudden in these pics...hard to believe she's almost 1!! wow! glad those girls can be so close as it looks like they have quite the party together:)
    now i just can't wait to get our girls together with a little boy in the mix...soon and very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and story!!! I finally am home and have a life.. ok, well, I'm home. No Life. Trying to get our house ready for sale. Anyways, I miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10